Until we can again gather in person, our 8:00 am and 9:30 am Sunday worship services and Wednesday Lenten worships are live streamed through our Facebook page. You do not need to be a Facebook user to participate.
Click on the links below to view this week’s worship services:
Lent 4 Worship 3.25.2020
Bulletin: 2020-03-25.700.Lent Midweek.Lent 4 COVID-19 revised
Video on Sermons page
If you have 2 devices, we suggest opening Facebook on one and the bulletin on another so you can follow along. If only one device, consider minimizing both windows and placing them side by side. You can also view on a Smart TV.
How to Use a Smart TV to View on Facebook
Because every Smart TV varies, we suggest you Google “How do I access Facebook on my (brand) Smart TV?”
It may be as simple as this:
- Click on the “Home” button of your TV remote.
- Your apps should appear on the screen (e.g. Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc). Scroll through to find “Internet” or “Browser” and click.
- Hold down the arrow keys on the remote to move your cursor to enter the URL (Facebook.com), or click on the Facebook option if one is shown.
- It may ask you to log in to Facebook, but that’s not necessary. Use the arrow keys on your TV remote to type “LordofLifeElkhorn”.
- Scroll down the Facebook feed to find the live stream.